First, let me just say, props to the individuals (organizers, event staff, and presenters) who took part in the event. Also thanks to the sponsors who paid the bulk of the money that made the event happen. I had a blast and learned a ton.
In case you couldn't go, I was able to record the presentations that I went to. The quality isn't great, but you can hear what is being said without too much difficulty.
Here are the links.
- Keynote - Domain-Specific Languages and Their Roles in the Evolution of the Programming Paradigm presented by Neal Ford.
- Maximum Velocity with MySQL presented by Jay Pipes
- The End of Tier-Based Architecture presented by Owen Taylor
- KeyNote - The World is Dynamic presented by Bruce Eckel
- SOA: Next Wave of Enterprise Development or Return of the Son of CORBA? presented by Neal Ford
- Selenium Radically Simplified Testing Websites presented by Eric Pugh
- The Productive Programmer presented by Neal Ford
- Improve Your Testing with Open Source Testing Tools presented by Jim Holmes.
I would highly recommend listening to "The Productive Programmer", I found it very informative.
Also, If anyone has or knows where to get recordings of the other presentations, please let me know. There were too many good presentations to attend all of them.
Lastly, I'm posting the recording on my own, and am assuming that the presenters will not mind. If you, the presenter, do not want them posted here please contact me and I will remove them.